Cerca per:

Indice  »  Suggestions  »  Preview of the track while searching

MessaggioInviato: 09 mag 2020, 06:38 Rispondi citando Segnala il messaggio
Hello,

I use the "search on the map as it moves" function a lot when looking for new trails.

A very nice function in the desktop version would be to see a preview of the track while hoovering over the trail start on the map, while searching for new trails.

This gives you the opportunity to see if you would like to explore this trail in more detail. A website such as AllTrails.com also uses something like this on their search map and I really like it.

In the current situation, you have to click on a trail to see the shape of the trail, where it is going etc. Finding a good trails involved a lot of clicking back and forth...

Alternatively, a preview map with the shape of the trail in the window on the left side of the screen where all the names of the hikes are shown would be great. There is ample space between the "reviews" and the "pictures" in that list.

Cheers,
Dennis

Percorsi di Pijlmans
MessaggioInviato: 09 mag 2020, 06:48 Rispondi citando Segnala il messaggio
And I only just noticed the "show on map" option in the left window, next to the trail name. That already adds a lot of the functionality that I asked for above. I should have looked better!

A suggestion for this little button: It moves when you click on it. If you want to hide the trail on the map again, you have to move the cursor to the new position of the button. A fixed show/hide button would be easier, so you can click/unclick without moving the cursor.

Percorsi di Pijlmans
Tutti gli orari sono UTC
Pagina 1 di 1
2 messaggi