- Caricare i tuoi percorsi GPS
- Aggiungere foto ai tuoi percorsi
- Creare la tua mappa di percorsi
- Condividere i tuoi percorsi preferiti con i tuoi amici
- Visualizzare i tuoi percorsi in 3D con Google Earth
The return bike section of a circular trip over the seven Munros around Ben Lawers. You will need to drive up the Bridge of Balgie road and leave your bike near the cairn at the high point of the road before driving back to Lawers Village to start the walk. Don't be fooled into thinking that it is an easy bike ride back along to the village as there are several long hills to climb that seem far worse after a long walk. Beware loose gravel on the descent!!! Ignore the altitude data here: my GPS does not store altitude data.