- Caricare i tuoi percorsi GPS
- Aggiungere foto ai tuoi percorsi
- Creare la tua mappa di percorsi
- Condividere i tuoi percorsi preferiti con i tuoi amici
- Visualizzare i tuoi percorsi in 3D con Google Earth
El Morro national monument. Although this trail description says that this is a one-way trail, it is really a 2 mile loop from the Visitor Center. (I started my tracking at the oasis, instead of the Visitor Center.) This National Monument was a great surprise to me. It has inscriptions of Spanish explorers as early as 1605. Then there are inscriptions of wagon trains from 1858. Of course, with such a wonderful oasis in the desert, there was also the indigenous population from 1275-1350AD who left petroglyphs and a the remains of an 875 room pueblo. From the highway it just looks like a cliff, but this trail reveals an incredible box canyon inside.